Requesting Sacramental Records
In order to obtain sacramental records from Holy Name Cathedral, all requests must be made in writing.
Please see the list of requirements listed below.
- A letter stating exactly what you need, baptismal, marriage, or confirmation certificate, etc.
- You need to include your name at the time of the sacrament, birth date, and date of sacrament.
- You also need to include a copy of some form of identification, such as a copy of current state ID or driver’s license.
- Please provide a current phone number so someone from the parish office can contact you if questions arise.
- There will be a $10.00 fee. The check can be made payable to Holy Name Cathedral.
Mailing Address: Holy Name Cathedral
Attention: RECORDS – Martha Welter
730 N. Wabash – Chicago, IL 60611
If you have any questions, please call Martha Welter at 312-573-4401 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org