Holy Land Pilgrimage 2018
Come Journey with us.
We are excited to offer the following pilgrimage. At this time, due to interest level and space, we are restricting registration to Holy Name Cathedral parishioners. Should there still be space come the end of the summer, we will open the trip to friends and family of Cathedral parishioners and others. Please watch for updates or contact Fr. Don Cambe with questions.
Dear Fellow Pilgrims,
Most people make a bucket list in their lifetime and a pilgrimage to the Holy Land is surely among them. It is something that is not to be missed! It is not just an ordinary, usual kind of pilgrimage, but a life-changing one. It is an opportunity to deepen your faith as we walk where Jesus walked.
Let this be a moment of transforming encounter with our Lord as the Gospels come alive. You’ll definitely come back with a renewed spirit.
We are looking forward to journeying with you.
In Jesus and Mary,
Father Don Cambe, Holy Name Cathedral
Your Pilgrimage Features:
- Round Trip air transportation from Chicago (ORD)
- Four Star Hotels
- Land transportation via private motor coach
- Taxes and fuel surcharge ($730) and tips ($95) included
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Entrance fees to all sites on itinerary
- Professional English speaking guide
- A boat ride on the Sea of Galilee and taxi ride to the top of Mt. Tabor
- Daily Masses
For more information please contact:
Fr. Don Cambe
Holy Name Cathedral
730 N. Wabash Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Note: All checks must be made out to Catholic Pilgrim Office. No checks to Holy Name Cathedral will be accepted.Download the registration form Download the brochure